Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Young and young at heart dress in costume and visit various merchants and retailers along the square for free goodies. A haunted attraction, jack o’ lantern walk, Thriller dance lessons, a scary movie, and other spooky fun. Vendors must provide a game or treats for trick-or-treating. Please make your selection below.
Mail to: City of Celina Attn: Megan Mcgraw 142 N Ohio St Celina, Texas 75009
Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, electric extension cords, LED lights and canopy. Vendors must secure canopies with a minimum of 30lbs of weight on each leg. The City of Celina does not assume responsibility for damage or theft of your property.
• All sale and display items must be contained within assigned booth area. No profanity or pornographic materials.
• Beware of the square is an outdoor event and there are no refunds for inclement weather. In the event the park grounds are deemed unsafe for staff,vendors and/or festival patrons,we reserve the right to cancel the event at our sole discretion and NO
REFUNDS will be given.
• Booth spaces are assigned randomly. Assignments must be adhered to and are not transferable.
• Vendors are responsible for submitting all applicable taxes directly to the proper agent.
• No vendor's vehicles will be allowed into the event area until the event officially closes.
• Vendors must keep their business open for the entire vendor hours.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field