The Texas New Mexico Power (TNMP) is accepting comments on a proposed route through the City of Celina until Friday, April 22.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TNMP TRANSMISSION LINE PROJECT
All comments on the proposed TNMP Transmission Line Project should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The TNMP proposes to construct a 138 kilovolt(kV) transmission line from the proposed Pilot Point Substation, located approximately 0.2 miles east of the intersection of United States Highway 377 (US377) and East McDonald Drive in Denton County, to the existing 138kV transmission system in Collin, Denton, or Grayson Counties.
• This area of North Texas is one of the fastest growing residential areas in the entire country, and the Pilot Point project is necessary to support growth in the area. This transmission line project will directly support the area's residential and commercial development and ensure reliable electric service to commercial and residential customers.
• Preliminary transmission line links were identified on an over lay of the composite environmental and land use constraints map.
• The route links are preliminary line segments developed following field reconnaissance and review of environmental and social constraints.
• Not all route links will be constructed. Rather, one route will be determined by the PUCT.