Alcohol Permits

The City of Celina requires an application for Alcoholic Beverage Permit from any person wishing to manufacture, distill, brew, import, transport, store for purposes of sale, distribute or sell any beer, wine or mixed beverage within a "wet" area designated by the May 15, 2004 Local Option Election and the November 2, 2010 Local Option Election. Click here for an application.