Library Fees and Lending Policy
- Overdue books, audio books, music CDs: $.25 per day.
- Overdue DVDs: $1.00 per day.
- Maximum Fine: Replacement cost of the item.
- Replacement library card: $1.00.
- Damaged audio/visual cases: $3.00.
- Lost or damaged material: Replacement cost of the item plus $5.00 processing fee.
- Library material that is 60 days or more overdue is considered lost, and the replacement cost of the item plus $5.00 processing fee is added to the borrower’s record
- Printing and copying: $.10 per page
- FAX: (sending and receiving) $1.00 for the 1st page and $.50 for each additional page
Lending PolicyCelina Public Library serves all residents of Celina, Collin County, and the State of Texas. Service is not denied or abridged because of religious, racial, social, economic, or political status or because of mental, emotional, or physical conditions; age; or sexual orientation.
The use of the Library may be denied for due cause. Such causes may be failure to return library materials or to pay fines, destruction of Library property, disturbance of other patrons, or any other illegal, disruptive, or objectionable conduct on library property.
- Books, CDs, Audio Book CDs 14 days (two weeks)
- DVDs 5 days
- Items may be renewed one time for an additional applicable loan period.