Two of the many basic services the City provides are to insure that the buildings in which we live and work are safe and sanitary, and that our neighborhoods are orderly, clean, and free of public nuisances. For those purposes the City has adopted various laws and policies that provide minimum standards to safeguard life, limb, and health in buildings; to extend the longevity and serviceability of buildings; to promote appropriate and compatible land uses in our neighborhoods; and to promote orderly and desirable development over time.
Building Permits Information:
- Building Permits & Inspection Office Address: 142 N Ohio Dr, Celina TX 75009.
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 5:30pm, Friday, 7:30am - 11:30am.
- Inspector Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm, inspection cutoff hours 3:30pm daily.
- All building and permit related questions should be directed to our Development Coordinator, Barbara Hoskins, 972-382-2682 ext 1038.
- As of Feb. 1 2018 all submittals are required to be paperless.
- City of Celina adopted Codes Effective May 1, 2019:
- 2018 - International Codes: IBC, IFC, IRC, IECC, IEBC, IPC, IFGC, IMC, ISPSC, IMPC
- 2017 - National Electric Code
- With Local Amendments
- Link to Building Codes Ordinances - Ordinance No- 2019-09
Cruz HernandezBuilding OfficialPhone: 972-382-2682 ext 1033
Ed FisherPlans ExaminerPhone: 972-382-2682 ext 1035
Barbara HoskinsDevelopment CoordinatorPhone: 972-382-2682 Ext 1038
Christina UhlPermit TechnicianPhone: 972-382-3371
Betsy NajeraPermit TechnicianPhone: 972-382-2682 ext 1036