How do I

Report a pot hole: 214-585-7660

Report drainage: 214-585-7660

Sewer back up: 214-585-7660


To request a work order for things like potholes, street signs that need replacement, etc, please call 972-382-2682. For after-hours streets and drainage emergencies please call 214-585-7660 

Report a street light outage

Steps for reporting a street light outage will vary depending on where you live and who your provides your electric service. The 3 main providers and direct links are as follows:

CoServ: 1-800-274-4014, CoServ online reporting

GCEC: 1-800-967-5235, GCEC online reporting

Oncor: 1-888-313-4747, Oncor online reporting