Permits & Right of Way Information

Not sure if you need a permit? Call (972) 382-2682 or Email us for assistance. A variety of Permits, Forms and Procedures are available as downloadable PDFs. Click on any link below to access the document you need. 
 In accordance to Section 3.12.006 of the City of Celina Ordinances an
Earthwork Permit (PDF) shall be required for all earth disturbing activities including but not limited to clearing, grubbing, grading, excavation, embankments, land developments and the moving, depositing, stockpiling or storing of soil, rock or earth materials. 

If the earthwork activity is located in a floodplain, a Floodplain Development Permit(PDF) shall be submitted in addition to the earthwork permit.

ROW Permit Information

A ROW Permit Application is required whenever an individual, contractor or utility company needs to perform work in the public right-of-way. The purpose of the permit is to ensure that work conducted in the public right-of-way is done safely and in conformance with established standards. 

Please see the general steps when submitting a Permit through My-Gov below:

1. If you are not registered with the City of Celina, please do so using this LINK.

2.  Submit all your documents (Celina Permit Application/Plans/Certificate of insurance/txdot letter if applicable) through MyGov to generate a permit number. Please submit this request through your MyGov account: MyGov | Government Software | Home

 3. To confirm the address to be used for ROW project requests when submitting through MyGov please request an address from GIS @