Celina Public Library serves all residents of Celina, Collin County, and the State of Texas. Service is not denied or abridged because of religious, racial, social, economic, or political status or because of mental, emotional, or physical conditions; age; or sexual orientation.
The use of the Library may be denied for due cause. Such causes may be failure to return library materials or to pay fines, destruction of Library property, disturbance of other patrons, or any other illegal, disruptive, or objectionable conduct on library property.
- Library users must register for a Celina Public Library card in order to check out materials from the Library
- A government-issued picture ID (usually a driver’s license) is required in order to obtain a library card.
- Users under the age of sixteen must have a parent or legal guardian complete and sign the library card registration form.
- A maximum of ten items may be checked out per card, with the exception of DVDs
- A maximum of three DVDs may be checked out per card.
- Books, CDs, Audio Book CDs 14 days (two weeks)
- DVDs 3 days
- Items may be renewed one time for an additional applicable loan period.