|Burglary Prevention for Your Home|
|Exterior & Landscape|
- Know who belongs in your neighborhood.
- Report suspicious persons or vehicles immediately.
- Be alert in protecting not only your home but your neighbors as well.
- Don’t tell a stranger that your neighbor is not at home or volunteer any personal information about your neighbor.
- Never leave notes on your door that reveal that your home is not occupied.
- Join a neighborhood watch group. If there is not one in your neighborhood start one.
- Help keep your neighborhood clean.
- If you are interested in starting a Crime Watch program in your
neighborhood, contact the Celina Police Department at 972-382-2121.