Make a Career of Changing People's Lives
Start a new career as a Celina Police Officer
Police Officer Step Plan
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6||Step 7||Step 8||Step 9|
You must meet all listed requirements before applying.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age and a United States citizen.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must not have been convicted of a Class B Misdemeanor in past ten years or ever been convicted of a Class A Misdemeanor or Felony.
- 30 College hours or 2 years full-time LEO or 2 years active military.
- Must be TCLEOSE certified and meet and maintain all regulatory requirements for Texas Peace Officer License.
- Must pass a drug screen, polygraph, psychological, physical and post-offer medical exam.
- Must possess a State of Texas Drivers License at the time of employment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, military or veteran status, the presence of medical condition, or any other legally protected status. The City of Celina is an equal opportunity and an "at-will" employer.