|What to do|
Warning Signs Of Identity Theft
- Your monthly credit card and bank statements suddenly stop arriving.
- You are denied credit for reasons that do not match your understanding of your
- You start getting bills from companies you do not recognize.
- You receive calls from collection agencies or creditors for an account you don’t have or that is up to date.
- You observe unusual entries on your credit report.
- Financial account statements show withdrawals you didn’t make.
- A creditor calls to say you’ve been approved or denied credit that you haven’t applied for. Or, you get credit card statements for accounts you don’t have.